Find Web Proxies For MySpace Using Google

HackerDaily.com has a great short tutorial on YouTube that shows you a clever and easy technique for finding proxies. Most of you know why you'd want to do this but for those that don't, proxies are a great way to get access to myspace if your school or work has blocked your access.



Basically what you do is go to google and enter one of the following search terms:

* inurl:”nph-proxy.cgi” “start using cgiproxy”
* inurl:”nph-proxy.cgi” “Start browsing through this CGI-based proxy”


This will provide thousands of proxies for you to use to browse Myspace. Pretty Cool Right?

2 Comments:

  • Hey guys I have used ATX to hack my BF myspace & yahoo account and they sent me his info in less than 3 hours. I thought I would share this information.

    http://www.AtxSeo.com

    By Blogger Charlie, at 11:45 AM  

  • Hey...nice trick...really helped me...I even referred http://rajeshhackingarticles.blogspot.com
    for such hacking tricks...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home